« Prev
:::     Latest Snap     :::
» Next
» Next
» Next
» Next
» Next
» Next
» Next
» Next
» Next
» Next



Didn't come out well, the way I wanted. Thought will post here for you guys' comments.

Backlit

Thursday, January 12, 2006

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

but still i love it da. . i love leaves :) and blue skies . .

:) thanx sree.

amazing green there....and i like the framing...subject is away from the center and that makes the snap unique...

its the best of the kind which i have seen ,,,but still amused by ur disappointment in words , may you could provide some theme to glorify the pic rather than just the name Backlit ,,is just an amateur suggestion

@kris
I took more than 1 snap of the same subject. Once I came back home and had a look at this, I thought this was better than the others. :)

@raj
thanks man. Lemme see whether I can come up with ne theme.

i'd call this a typical san man shot!! beautiful.:-)

@mahe
:P thanks!

This pic is awesome dear..:)... really nice...
Veena

I think this came out perfect! Well done!

amazing shot...would love it more if it was more in focus...those leaves were just begging to be shot in macro....

@Palak
I did try out some macro, But the leaves were torn, so thought this might be better :)

This is spectacular! brilliant!

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


View My Photo.net Profile View My Photo Blogger Profile Get Firefox!

Archives
May 2005 * June 2005 * July 2005 * August 2005 * October 2005 * November 2005 * December 2005 * January 2006 * February 2006 * April 2006 * May 2006 * June 2006 * July 2006 * August 2006 * October 2006 * November 2006 * December 2006 * January 2007 * March 2007 * April 2007 *

Other blogs
This side of paradise... ~ {Sreeju} «.»  Singapore beckons! ~ {Thampy} «.»  D-signz ~ {Amal} «.»  optical aberations... ~ {Mahesh} «.»  Moments ~ {Dany} «.»  Impressions ~ {Ajith} «.»  My Footprintz ~ {Raj} «.»  Fragments of Insanity.. ~ {Vids} «.»  Silverine ~ {Silverine}